The Bathroom is an important place but unfortunately, it is overlooked in most cases when people are decorating the house. The way of styling the bathrooms peaks a lot about the personality of the owner of the house. Therefore, the bathroom has to be done in a good way.
The floor tiles are one of the most important aspects of bathroom styling. You can go for marble or mosaic but you should or you could go for the sparkly quartz as well. The last option is very effective as they do not absorb water. Then, install quality vanity cabinets so that the bathroom is kept organized and looks good as well. Installation of proper light fixtures is also important. all parts of the bathroom should be equally illuminated. Get nice shower curtains for the shower area. You may also keep it enclosed with a glass door. The mirror is a very important item in the bathroom and make sure you pick the right one.
Do you want to decorate and give a classy look to your bathroom? Lighting effects can help you in creating that classy look for your bathroom. Selecting appropriate bathroom lights is not very easy. Dim lighting can cause uncertain accidents and it can be a problem to the guests who are not aware of the surroundings. It is recommended to install alternative lightings and use them according to your need. You can put a small bright light over the basin mirror. The light should focus on your face.
Large bright light is suitable for the overall lighting of the bathroom. You can install a low night lamp which is preferred when you would want to relax in the tub. Bathroom lights are available in various colors and designs. Choose suitable lighting color that will compliment the look and design of your bathroom. It is best to apply warm shades for the bathroom.
We have come up with some useful tips to clean your bathtub. It is undoubtedly very important to make your bathtub germ free. Please go through the following tips, and surely you will find these to be a beneficiary.
• Make a separate rack for soaps, bottles, sponges, or other bathroom items. Don’t ever keep them on the tub floor.
• Leaky taps are very dangerous for tub. Remember to repair it always on time.
• In order to clean, try to avoid the harsh cleaners.
• Never clean your tub with any type of chemicals.
• We expect you to be enough sensible to resist yourself from standing on the tub floor wearing shoes.
• After every use, wipe the entire tub neatly. And spread a soft towel on the base.
So what are you waiting for? Just follow these tips and don’t forget to keep your bathroom spic and span always.
Have you purchased a new apartment lately? Are you looking to begin with your interior decoration? When you start doing your bathroom interiors, be sure that it is one of the rooms which is often neglected, however can be done in a manner that can indeed draw a lot of attention. There can be several materials available in the market today comprising of glass or ceramics, but nothing beats metal. You should always ensure that metal plays a big part in your bathroom.
Talk of the taps, commode or the shower, metals fit in everywhere. Nowadays the taps and the sink sets come in various designs and cuts. Loads of international brands have flooded these metallic fittings in the market and they have been quite a success. The best part of metallic fitting is not just the shine but also the durability. What are you waiting for? Rush to the nearest hardware and get yourself the best deal!
Depending on whether your bathroom is a large one or a small one, there are several tips from the basics to the specifics. The important thing is to keep it hygienic and clean looking at all times. Depending on that you can choose your accessories. When it comes to shower curtains, it is best that they are made of a cotton material. This way they can be easily washed and dried. It is also a good idea to keep the length of the curtains short to give your bathroom a clean and organized look.
Make sure to get your bathroom furniture fixed in such a way that increases the functionality and space utilization – towel rack next to the shower or the tub, soap and shampoo racks can be put on one side of the bathtub. Bathroom rugs can be of two types – nylon or cotton – the former offering vibrancy in color, easy maintenance and durability, the latter offering only comfort and good absorbance. Bamboo mats can also be chosen but their level of absorbance is low. Light fixtures can be chosen in a way so as to complement the look of your bathroom.
It is important to care for your reglazed tub in order to maintain it for years. Some of these instructions underneath may help you in achieving your mission:
• It is best to keep your soap, sponges, bottles or other items on a separate rack than the tub to maintain the finish.
• Never use bath mats that come with suction cups.
• Always repair leaky taps on time.
• Use spray cleaners to clean the tub and never use harsh cleaners.
• Never used the tub to clean brushes laced with chemicals
• After reglazing, never stand on it wearing your shoes, as it may completely damage it. Always cover it with a soft towel instead.
• Walls of the tub may damage if any hole in your shower goes unnoticed. It is a very expensive repair.
• To keep it in good condition, always remember to wipe it after every use. However, it need not be cleaned dry. After two weeks of reglazing, you must wax it once.
Tips for choosing bathroom kitchens:
• Always choose your bathroom curtains according to the size of your bathroom.
• Never keep the curtains long till the floors, but allow them to end half way to give a clean look to your bathroom
• Make sure that the linen is a natural fabric like cotton, as they can be washed and dried easily. It will also remain fresh this way.
Tips for choosing kitchen curtains:
• Try getting curtains that go well with your kitchen interiors, especially color of kitchen walls, size of kitchen etc.
• Decide your curtain style – modern, traditional, tier-blinds or valances.
• Use light colored curtains or checked prints, according to your taste.
• Make sure that your curtains highlight your drawers and cabinets.
• Always make sure that the length of the curtains is kept short in order to avoid dangers. If you have a long window, then cover it accordingly.
Gone are those days when you had to settle for the boring scone-shaped bathroom lighting fittings. Times have changed and with that the bathroom lighting fixture has also changed. It doesn’t matter whether your are a convention-following person, a rebel, very funky, or extremely beauty conscious. The new-age bathroom lighting fittings have something to offer to everyone.
For those that want something drastically different George Kovacs’ “Torii 3-LT” or the “The Pierce” is a good idea. You can even try out Forecast’s “square 5 light bath bar” for that absolutely unique look in your bathroom.
If you want to stick to the traditional style then go in for the typical scone style. In the recent times the scone-style has been upgraded by making the edges silver-lined and the surface intricately worked upon. These lighting fittings are sober and yet fashionable.
Plastic shower curtains have always been popular when it comes to shopping for bathroom shower curtains. They are cheap and waterproof, unlike the cotton curtains. However, maintaining the plastic curtain is perhaps not as easy as you think it to be.
The biggest problem with plastic curtains is that it is very prone to mold growth. Therefore they need regular cleaning. Most plastic curtains are machine washable which means you won’t have to worry about the cleaning part.
However, there are certain curtains that are not machine-washable. In that case you would have to hand washed them using a mixture of a quarter cup of lukewarm water and bleaching power dissolved in it. Make sure to put on your gloves before applying the mixture onto the curtain. If your curtain has become terribly dirty then perhaps you should apply undiluted bleaching powder onto it.
A bathroom shower can remarkably alter the look of your bathroom. They not only create privacy within the bathroom abut also helps the water from spilling out of the shower area. Shower curtains come in various materials such as cotton, vinyl, etc.
It is relatively wise to use cotton curtains although it might sound unlikely. The reason is that the vinyl curtains don’t last much longer and are very prone to growth of molds. This is the reason most people prefer buying cotton shower curtains. These curtains might soak water while you take bath but would never spill it out.
Washing them is also very easy as they can be put in the washing machine to remove the dirt. The instructions for washing are mostly provided with the curtains. Cotton curtains are an eco-friendly method of making your bathroom look attractive.